Friday, April 2, 2010

What is This??

Professional Organization:
http://www.technicalschool.org/city/tampa-nursing-schools
I choose this blog because I think it would be important to see where they offer nursing programs. That way you won’t waste your time in a school that doesn’t have your profession. In this blog they offer so many schools and even if you can’t afford it they have scholarship links that can help you with school. I probably won’t use this site for my paper because I won’t need to look up medical schools until I want to get my masters. That way it will be easier when I’m looking for schools.
Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstetrics
Obstetrics is the profession I want to go into. In Wikipedia they tell me the basics and what it stands for. At this website I can use it as a reference because in certain areas of explaining the background of an obstetrician I can look back to this and resentence a few lines. Plus Wikipedia is known for having their facts correct. Even though if someone were to edit this page, and try to be funny with the information the website it will reset automatically.

Online Article:
http://www.medi-smart.com/features1.htm
This article I am planning on using in my essay because it has different links to other web pages. Also in the article if I have questions or responses all I have to do is type up in the subject box and it can take me to another link where my answer lies. The only problem that I have with this website is that when I go to another link I’m going to have to add to my citing page. Also in the article I can keep updated in the whole nursing world. See what jobs open up or talk to another clinical student like me.
Blog Link:
http://en.wordpress.com/tag/obstetrician/
Here there are a lot of people who know what to do in the field. They talk about how hard and how easy the job is. Some even talk about how they got to where there at and who inspired them to per sue becoming an obstetrician. I like this website and I think I might use it in my essay. I like how some of these women were willing to do this job after going through a tough time. Like this one lady wanted to go into this field after she lost her first child from birth. That has got to be pretty hard to go into after experiencing something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment